For 40 plus years, Courtesy Electric Company's mission is to always serve Denver and the Colorado Front Range with Quality, Integrity and Dependability.
Courtesy Electric Company provides wiring and electrical services to residential and commercial builders. From basic infrastructure and ground development to cutting edge smart home integration and everything in between. Courtesy Electric Company has both the scale and skill to finish any size job with Quality, Integrity and Dependability.
Our reputation for Quality starts with our employees and continues on through our industry leading product lines and supply partners. Our crews, foremen, supervisors and managers are the best in the business, and our incredibly low turnover is a testament to their skills & dedication.
Integrity is not just an ad slogan; it is our business model. We stand behind all of our products and services as defined by our legacy.
With a staff of over 200 employees, Courtesy Electric Company's scale guarantees Dependability and timeliness.
Meet the team
Courtesy Electric Company's Core Management Team
- Kevin Curtis - President
- David Meyer - Vice President Multi-Family Operations
- Leighland Gutierrez - Corporate Operations Manager
- Ryan Novak - Project Coordinator
- Larry Curtis - Founder
- Ryan Durham - TekREDI Operations Manager
- Lance Wilson - Residential Operations Manager
- Sal Vitale - Chief Estimator
- Julie Wiley - Accounting Manager